You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘chinese’ tag.
Here’s a sampling of the delish foods from my week in the city so far….Indian, Mexican, Chinese.
A blogger friend of mine and fellow YA writer recently handed out blog awards.
- I’m fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Dolls freak me out
- I’ve always wanted a tattoo but never got one
- I’m addicted to bacon
- I can’t put down any Charlaine Harris novel
- Venice is my favorite city in Italy
- One of my most important writing mentors was my high school English teacher, Peter Herger