You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘manuscript drafting’ tag.
It’s that time of year again. We say goodbye to last year’s failed attempts and start fresh with some goal setting. So here are my 2012 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Lose 30 lbs and keep it off.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week.
- Follow a low carb eating regimen.
- Edit my YA manuscript and submit to 30 agents.
- Submit my adult manuscript to 50 agents.
- Finish drafting my third manuscript.
- Edit my third manuscript.
- Spend more time playing with my dog, Emerson.
- Go to Hawaii or Germany.