As I bid adieu to NY, I thought I should share some of my favorite things. I did live there 8 years…so here goes..
- Treats Truck (Linzer Tart Cookie and Chocolate Chipper and Caramel Creme Cookie)
- Kwik Meal on 45th and 6th. (falafel on pita and chicken over rice w/ extra chicken)
- New Green Bo 66 Bayard (white fish with dried seaweed and the crab meat and pork soup dumplings)
- Big Wong’s on Mott Street (the dried scallop congee)
- Vatan on 29th and third (all you can eat Vegan Indian)
- Moustache 11th Street in the East Village (Great hummus and Ouzi)
- Chinatown Ice Cream Factory on Bayard St. (Pandan, Taro, and Lychee ice cream)
- Nyonya (Grand St) (Chicken Hainanese, chicken broth rice, and roti canai)
BTW Wordcount at 47,652.