- You run to the bathroom multiple times in a row
- Your stomach feels full and when you eat you suddenly find yourself praying you don’t vomit
- Your body aches…every joint
- You get bone chilled and cannot warm up with three blankets, followed by hours of sweating and feeling like your muscles are melting
- The headache. It’s knives stabbing in both sides of my brain, it’s throbbing in my sinuses, it’s aching in my teeth. Leaves me wincing even when I lie still for hours and hours.
The symptoms come on over a 3-5 day period. Still waiting to get my normal stomach back. Ugh.