A ginormous thank you to Marc Schuster for presenting me with the Versatile Blogger Award!
I love filling my blog with tidbits from my life. It’s even more wonderful to know someone is enjoying reading it.
In the tradition of this award, I would like to present the award to some very versatile blogs that I enjoy reading:
- Abominations–From the Bad Uncle Award to the release of his latest book, Marc keeps you updated on the humorous happenings in his life and all things blog worthy.
- August McLaughlin’s Blog –From her Christmas song available on Itunes to her up-coming novel, August’s blog is infectiously interesting.
- Novel Girl–Chock full of advice for writers, she’s got posts about hair braiding as a metaphor for story structure and writing three dimensional characters.
- Indulge – Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences–Leslie’s blog covers exotic places she’s traveled to, where to find the best Christmas lights ever, and even how she learned to fly a helicopter.
- Gin & Lemonade–Lorna’s blog ranges from what Christmas is really about to her favorite books on writing. Every post is written with a dash of humor and a cup of honesty.
- Exiled Stardust–I love hearing about an expat’s experiences in Eastern Europe. Can’t get more versatile than that.
- Limebird Writers–Blog posts on everything a writer experiences and/or needs to know about.
Congrats to all of you! Your blogs keep me coming back because I never know what I will read about next.If I missed anyone, I apologize. I enjoy reading all the blogs I follow.
As part of the award here are 7 random facts about me:
- I can’t handle spicy food.
- I despise the smell of garlic.
- I’ve worn glasses since I was seven.
- My longest crush lasted 8 years.
- I can write in Chinese.
- I love beaches but hate the sun.
- I have an artificial disc in my spine.