Since we’re approaching the middle of the year, I thought I would check in on my resolutions. Sadly, the best of intentions has not led to the best of actions.
- Lose 30 lbs and keep it off. —Not much progress here. Lost ten gained ten. Lost 15 gained 15. Pretty much net net of zero.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week. —I have managed to stick to this since February. So go me!
- Follow a low carb eating regimen.–I have my good days. And my bad weeks.
- Edit my YA manuscript and submit to 30 agents.–Edited the YA manuscript and submitted to 15 agents so far.
- Submit my adult manuscript to 50 agents. —Submitting adult manuscript to agents. I’m near the 30 agent mark.
- Finish drafting my third manuscript.–Drafted 51,300 words to date. Should be done drafting in June.
- Edit my third manuscript.–Have to finish it first. This is more of a fall project.
- Spend more time playing with my dog, Emerson.–I’ve been playing with Emerson more. Score!
- Go to Hawaii or Germany.–Doesn’t look likely this year. But I am going to CA which is beachy and warm and has good wine.
So there’s been progress in pretty much all my goals. And the realization that some may not happen this year. Some have been replaced by newer goals.
All in all, I’m content with my progress.
My neck is still acting up so I am dictating my blogs this week. I need to curb my typing for a while, so if I’m not commenting on your blog this week, please know I’m resting my neck. 🙂