It’s that time of year again. When we say goodbye to this year and hello to the next one. Happy New Year all!
I’m a firm believer in telling the universe what you want. It solidifies it in my mind. And who knows, she just might be listening. 😉
So here are my resolutions for 2013:
- Lose 35 lbs and keep it off.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week.
- Follow a low-carb eating regimen.
- Self-publish my novel, The Six Train to Wisconsin.
- Find a full-time job and move back to a major or minor city.
- Submit my third manuscript to agents and publishers.