I’m surprisingly pleased with my Q1 results regarding my New Year’s Resolution Implementation Program. 🙂 Call it something serious and you take it more seriously–at least I do.
Here’s my quarterly update:
- Lose 35 lbs and keep it off.–Since last December, I lost a total of 10 lbs which I have kept off to date.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week.–More like 3-4 days a week. Two days of cardio, two days of toning.
- Follow a low-carb eating regimen.–Hit and miss. But getting back on it again. It works, it’s just hard to limit sweets. They are my favorite reward.
- Self-publish my novel, The Six Train to Wisconsin.–60% done. Createspace is formatting interior, book cover is created, ebook is being formatted by me. Blog tour and book tour are being set up. Reviews are being requested.
- Find a full-time job and move back to a major or minor city.–This got back-burnered while I work on #4.
- Submit my third manuscript to agents and publishers.–After I finished revising in January, I sent out to a few agents and editors from the SCBWI Summer Conference because they had a time limit on submissions. I’d like to get beta reader feedback before submitting to a wider range of agents.