Time to check in on my Q2 results regarding my New Year’s Resolution Implementation Program.
Here’s my quarterly update:
- Lose 35 lbs and keep it off.–Since last December, I lost a total of 10 lbs which I have kept off to date.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week.–This was derailed by the car accident in June. Now I’m doing physical therapy exercises twice a day.
- Follow a low-carb eating regimen.–Hit and miss. Been good for a few days.
- Self-publish my novel, The Six Train to Wisconsin. Done in late April/early May for the ebook and paperback.
- Find a full-time job and move back to a major or minor city.–Since I have an agent and publisher for my other book, I’m going to try to make a living as a full-time author.
- Submit my third manuscript to agents and publishers.–Since I have an agent, I’m hoping she will take a look at it once I polish it up. I have it out to two beta readers and I hope to get their feedback this fall/winter.
So 4-6 are pretty much completed. Looks like I need to focus more on 1-3 in Q3 & Q4.
I’m on my way to Wisconsin tomorrow so I won’t be around online for about a week or so. Sometimes you have to disconnect to connect in the real world. 🙂