1)You keep waking up with no idea where you are so you resort to having night lights.
2) You find yourself laying in bed #4 exhausted after traveling from 7:30 am to 11:30 pm and you can’t move. So the self pity tears pool in your ears and now you can’t hear.
3) Your personality frays so much that you start muttering loudly about why you “hate this hellhole” while you try to find food at the train station.
4) Your well of energy is pretty much dry. So you have to drink caffeine like a camel loading up for a long trip.
6) You want to cry about everything. And you know it’s ridiculous but that doesn’t seem to matter.
7) You think candy in bed is a smart idea until you wake up with wrappers surrounding you.
8) You start to feel like a penned in goat.