2014 Goals Q1 Check-In
1) Goal: Move more
- Action Plan: I will move for at least 45-80 minutes each day doing cardio, toning, or weights. I will get up from this laptop every hour for at least 5 minutes and move around.
- Status: Everyday, I work out for at least 60 minutes. I get up hourly from the laptop and try to add in different chores/tasks to move more.
2) Goal: Revise third manuscript and send to agent
- Action Plan: From February until late April/early May I will review beta readers comments and revise third manuscript. Aiming for delivery to agent in later April/early May. Will formalize deadline once I see how much work is required.
- Status: Beta comments reviewed and implemented. Third manuscript, DM, was revised. Delivered to agent April 19th. Series bible finalized on May 3. Crit partner is in process of reviewing manuscript for me.
3) Goal: Eat a lower carb lifestyle
- Action Plan: Focus on healthier foods–fruits, vegetables, potatoes, oatmeal. Add them into each meal and cut out processed sugars and white carbs. Aim for 30-40 g of carbs per meal.
- Status: Hit and miss. More hits than misses though. Trying to avoid food like products and focus on real food–fruits, veggies, meats, etc.
4) Goal: Draft first draft of Six Train’s sequel
- Action Plan: Complete the outline by Feb 5th. Then switch to drafting after I finish third manuscript revisions (as long as Reckonings revisions aren’t required by Harlequin).
- Status: Outline completed on February 7th. Switch to DM revisions until May. If no work required by editor for Reckonings, will begin Six Train sequel drafting in late May/early June.